5.10.13

Catching Fire Merch!

My mom was out doing some birthday shopping yesterday because my birthday is coming up soon and she told me that Hot Topic had Catching Fire Merchandise for sale! I am probably the last person to know about this but I wanted to share with all of you on what I really want for the premiere.

 First up is the classic Mockingjay pin with the fire. I really like this one because it is really similar to the one that came out last year and I can have a mini collection of shirts by the time the movies are done. Also on the right sleeve of the shirt, it says "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" which I thought was pretty cool as well.


Here is another one with Katniss shooting the bow and arrow. If you look really close, you can see the mockingjay pin behind her. She's in her tribute outfit too!
















I love the saying on the shirt. I also really like that on the back it says "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" in gold font. It's captivating and totally awesome but the only thing is that the shirt is white. Trust me when I say that if I get this shirt, I WILL spill something on it. 



Out of all the shirts this one is my favorite partly because I am such a long-sleeved gal. I love how the Mockingjay pin sticks out! It gives off a gold color rather than the bronze color which is what is pictured in the first picture. 













You can have all of the shirts and look totally nerdalicious (yup I just made that up) in them but you have to have the accessories!




Even though I am really poor and probably can't afford anything but the mockingjay pin and the socks, I will drool over them and obsess to my heart's content. Do you see anything you like on here? If not, here is the link to Hot Topic and Etsy  where there are many other cool Hunger Games items. Only 47 days Tributes!




1 comment:

  1. I WANT THEM!
    Even if I haven't read it yet. :(
    HEH Ily Kellie

    ReplyDelete